Skagit Regional Clinics’ occupational medicine program offers convenient access to employment-related medical care. Our team of healthcare professionals is trained and experienced in delivering the services you and your business require.
Our occupational medicine team respects the needs of both the employer and the employee. We are committed to keeping your business healthy by helping you to recognize and avoid workplace hazards, and by helping your employees return to work as quickly as possible when a problem does arise.
Our occupational medicine physician and specially trained staff offer a wide range of expertise and our services can be customized for your company. Our location provides a full scope of occupational medicine services, including:
- Work-related injury and illness care
- Pre-placement examinations
- Medical surveillance (DOT exams, asbestos, respiratory, hazmat, hearing)
- Drug and alcohol testing
- On-site services
- Return-to-work coordination
- Assistance with ADA, OSHA, and WSHA compliance
- Aviation medical certificate exams for pilots
- Coast Guard physicals
- Immigration physicals
- Random drug screen roster management with online result capability
Occupational medicine operates at SRC's Mount Vernon campus where radiology, laboratory and a dispensing pharmacy services are available. In addition, we are able to accommodate the care of lacerations, eye injuries, burns and most other minor injuries in our general surgery, orthopedic and eye care services departments.
Please remember to bring your "MedXpress" confirmation number to your appointment.