MyEChart is accessible wherever and whenever you need it!
Skagit Regional Clinics' patient portal will allow you to:
- Securely connect with your doctor’s office online
- Request medication refills
- Receive appointment reminders
- Request non-urgent appointments
- Ask non-urgent medical questions
- Access some of your Personal Health Record (such as immunization records, medications, vital signs, etc.)
If you have already created a MyEChart account, log in here:
Scroll down to enroll in MyEChart.
How do I sign up for MyEChart?
You may sign up by clicking on the "Enroll Now" button below. Once logged in, you can download your Personal Health Record and begin using all the features of MyEChart. Please do not share your log-on or password so that your information remains private.
Not yet enrolled? New users enroll in MyEChart here:
Parents who wish to enroll a child under the age of 13 must contact
Medical Records prior to enrollment: 360-428-2551.
Review Disclaimer, Acceptable Use, Copyright and Privacy Statement Click Here
Review our MyEChart User Guide
Check out our FAQs
View our most recent User Tips:
Are you a Skagit Valley Hospital patient? Click here to access the SVH Patient Portal.
Learn more about MyEChart by watching this video!